STEP – Status and Trends of European Pollinators – is a European project with many collaborating universities and institutions involved.
STEP aims at assessing the current status and trends of pollinators in Europe, quantify the factors which influence the diversity and distribution of pollinators, identify measures which can mitigate the loss of pollinators and disseminate the results to stakeholders.
Look at the STEP project website for more info.
- University of Reading (Coordinator)
- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- Aarhus University
- University of Leeds
- University of Wuerzburg
- National Institute of Agronomic Research
- Federal Department of Economic Affairs
- Finnish Environment Institute
- Lunds Universitet
- Spanish Council for Scientific Research
- University of Tartu
- PENSOFT Publishers Ltd
- University of Bern
- University of Novi Sad Faculty of Sciences
- University of Mons-Hainaut
- Uniwersytet Jagiellonski
- University of Pisa
- University of the Aegean
STEP is an EU funded research project.